JDSU (Test-Um) NT955 Validator NT Ethernet Test Kit with FREE Bucket Boss Pro Super Gatemouth bagView the Validator NT Demo
The new Validator-NT™ Ethernet System All-in-One Network Management Tool puts the power of network test and configuration in your hand at an affordable price. Validator-NT’s patented method of uploading and downloading information about cable tests and network configuration will help you gather the necessary information to manage your network easily, while documenting changes, upgrades or new configurations. Validator-NT measures and presents fast and clear SPEED and PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATION results up to 1 gigabit. Speed certification assures the cabling will do the job it is rated to do. Network components such as switches, hubs, routers and systems will then operate at maximum efficiency. Wire maps up to 8 locations with the network remote identifiers.
The included powerful Plan-Um™ software ties together all the different cable criteria that are found in complex voice/data/video installations and presents concise information in printed reports, while storing data for future use. Simply layout your customer’s requirements in a matter of minutes, then define cable types and runs. Test/certify each cable run. Print the results and attach them to your invoice. Completing and billing a cable installation job has never been easier.
- Supports IEEE 802.3 data speed carrying specifications to 1 gigabit Measures cable length and distances to opens and shorts using advanced TDR technology Tests telephone, coax, security/alarm, cables for continuity, proper termination and polarity Tests shielded or unshielded Cat3, 5, 5E, 6 Wiremaps individual runs to locate and identify cable routes
- Tests interconnect specifications per TIA 568/570, including opens, shorts, miswires, split pairs, etc.
- Active network capabilities for test, link and identification
- Port Services
- Ping Testing
- Hub Flash
- Cable Quality Tests
- SKEW NEXT—All combinations on all pairs (12) Channel Response Echo Testing (Return Loss) impedance mismatches Signal to Noise Ratio Attenuation Amplitude Return Loss
- Bit Error Rate (BERT)
- Measures signal quality in actual link environments that could account for cable inadequacies, such as physical installation problems, kinks, loops, physical terminations, dry shorts, or miswires. Store data on either a laptop/PC or in flash card memory up to 2 GB. Use archived info when upgrading or changing previously installed systems.
NT955 Package Contents
Click to view Validator-NT™ Ethernet Speed Certifier Overview (0.21 MB)
- Validator NT™ Main Unit and Smart Remote, 2 lithium ion rechargeable long-life batteries, 2 AC adapter/charger units, Test Connectors 8-position shielded modular jack (data), 6-position modular jack (telephone), F-coax (video), and dual banana jack (security, speaker, etc.) USB cable assembly, Compact flash card, Plan-Um™ design layout software, Cable Certification Labels (roll of 100), Set of 8 network remote identifiers, and 2 Sacrificial Cable modules (RJ 45)
- Deluxe carrying case with cushioned sides
Click to view Validator-NT™ Ethernet Speed Certifier Instruction manual (6.25 MB)
Free! Bucket Boss Pro Super Gatemouth Tool Bag (Empty) 19 x 14 x 12 automatically included in your order shipment of the Test-Um NT 955.
Availablity: In Stock: Ships same business day (M-F) (FREE UPS Ground Shipping)
|Wiring your home or office? Need input from friends & colleagues? Go social by clicking on your favorite social networking tool below.
View our solutions that use the JDSU (Test-Um) NT955 Validator NT Ethernet Test Kit with FREE Bucket Boss Pro Super Gatemouth bag:
Tester Selection Guide