Paladin SurePunch™ impact punch down tool with 110 blade (3572)
The soft, rubber-embedded handle provides a sure, comfortable grip with no slipping. Soft rubber cushions your palm as you punch down the wires.
Lanyard holes in the end make the SurePunch PDT impact punch down tool easy to carry and hard to misplace.
Uses twist-and-lock-style blades (all brands).
This tool terminates and cuts telephone wire and data cable into a variety of termination panels including 66, 88, 108, 109, 110, BIX™ and Krone® LSA for insulation displacement (IDC) type bifurcated terminals.
Paladin’s SurePunch™ PDT Impact punch down tool is engineered with:
Whats Included:Tool and 110 Blade
Availability : In Stock, ships same business day (M-F).
- Cushion grip, molded to the shape of your hand, for comfort and a sure, non-slip hold
- Adjustable, spring-compression HI/LO impact tool Increased HI/LO impact force to meet demands of new cable types and AWG sizes For 28-22 AWG, solid or stranded wire
- Blades twist and lock into place
- Available with five blade types: 110/66, 110, 66, BIX & Krone
- LSA Cushioned heel for comfort in the palm of your hand
- New latch cover blade storage area in end of handle
- Combination 110/66 (cut only) blade available
- One-year warranty on tool & blades
|Wiring your home or office? Need input from friends & colleagues? Go social by clicking on your favorite social networking tool below.
View our solutions that use the Paladin SurePunch™ impact punch down tool with 110 blade (3572):
Coleman Cat5e cable with compatible tools and accessories