View Cart Help Desk TellAFriend
Call Us: 1-469 955-1740
8am - 5pm CST Mon - Fri
Structured Wiring Design Manual
Solutions for wiring a home
Wiring an Office
Do it Yourself Resources
Structured Wiring by the Sq Ft
Cat5e and Cat6 Comparision
A/V Switching & Extension
Residential Composite Cable
Bulk Cat6 Cable
Bulk Cat5e Cable
RG6 Coaxial Cable
In-Wall Speaker Cable
Audio Video Cables
Tools & Testers
Paladin Structured Wiring Kit
Products by Manufacturer
Click to see Customer Ratings
6.1 Surround Sound Wiring Kit - 14 GuageEverything you need to pre-wire for a high performance 6.1 Surround Sound system. Kit includes In-wall (UL) rated 14 AWG High-Strand, High Flex, High Conductance EBT speaker wire, Compression connectors for a life-time of trouble free operation, labels for easy cable identification, a recessed entertainment box for egress of speaker wires. The recessed box is flat-panel monitor friendly and allows room for power, video signal feeds and video interconnects. (Left, Center, Right, Surround Left, Surround Right speakers and one subwoofer) home theater.
Standard kit includes:
- 160 feet Belden 14 guage high-flex high conductance EBT copper speaker wire.
- Your choice of 6 pairs of Banana Plug/Spade Lug Compression speaker connectors for trouble-free connections directly on the receiver.
- 12 feet In-wall Subwoofer cable (Belden Precision Coaxial cable and Canare RCA Connectors.)
- Leviton Recessed Entertainment Box for egress of speaker cables at the receiver end.
- A pair of cable identification labels for each channel. Pre-printed (L/R/Sl/Sr/C/Sub) on Dymo Rhino Pro Nylon AV lables.
- Additional 6 pairs of Compression Speaker Connectors for speaker end of the cable. Available in Banana Plug or Spade Lug style tips.
|Wiring your home or office? Need input from friends & colleagues? Go social by clicking on your favorite social networking tool below.